Home Forum General Il Portale della Scrittura - LibriNostri Librogame Creator 3 Colors of reminders, links and comments in Noire theme
Messaggio
  • EU e-Privacy Directive

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Cerca nel sito

Il Sondaggione!!

Inizia il 2024: come sarà questo nuovo anno a livello di diffusione editoriale dei LG?

Colors of reminders, links and comments in Noire theme

Colors of reminders, links and comments in Noire theme

Hello!

I am a Spanish guy doing my first steps with gamebook creation. I learned about LGC3 from a Reddit post and I am fascinating with it, I think it is the most complete and easy to use tool out there.

I try to use dark themes always to protect my eyes, so I am using Noire theme and I set custom white font. Please see the attachment https://www.librogame.net/components/com_agora/img/members/9777/lgc3-JxKgCULSHf.png
is there a way of setting different colors for reminders, comments and link to chapters? everything else looks perfect.

Thank you in advance and sorry for posting in English.https://www.librogame.net/components/com_agora/img/members/9777/lgc3-JxKgCULSHf.png

diegopau
Novizio
ranks
useravatar
9 Messaggi
Info utenti nei messaggi
Administrator has disabled public posting

Re: Colors of reminders, links and comments in Noire theme

Hi,
I'm sorry but at the moment is not possible to change link/reminder color. Beware that changing font colors affect HTML/RTF/... exported documents

Matteo
Autore dell'Editor per la narrativa interattiva LibroGameCreator 3

Shaman
Amministratore
useravatar
1914 Messaggi
Info utenti nei messaggi

Re: Colors of reminders, links and comments in Noire theme

Hi, yes I like white text over dark background when editing, just because it is easier on my eyes while editing (then once the book is ready I can change font colors for final export).

Thank you for your reply, I think I can use black text over light grey background for now, this is not a big deal. I am looking forward to future updates of the software! smile

diegopau
Novizio
ranks
useravatar
9 Messaggi
Info utenti nei messaggi

Info Forum

Statistiche Forum:

Totale Discussioni:
Totale Sondaggi:
Totale Messaggi: