Home Forum General Librogame e dintorni Scarica e vota i librigame del Windhammer Prize 2013!!!

Cerca nel sito

Il Sondaggione!!

Librogame in versione variant o deluxe: cosa ne pensate?

Scarica e vota i librigame del Windhammer Prize 2013!!!

Re: Scarica e vota i librigame del Windhammer Prize 2013!!!

http://www.1paintings.com/images/Harmonie%20Tranquille%20Quiet%20Harmony.jpg

Un' idea, un concetto, un' idea, finche' resta un' idea e' soltanto un' astrazione.
Se potessi mangiare un' idea avrei fatto la mia rivoluzione.

Yaztromo
re fuso
Barone del Sole
ranks
useravatar
4444 Messaggi
Info utenti nei messaggi
Administrator has disabled public posting

Io ci vedo un pelino di differenza...wink

Un' idea, un concetto, un' idea, finche' resta un' idea e' soltanto un' astrazione.

Yaztromo
re fuso
Barone del Sole
ranks
useravatar
4444 Messaggi
Info utenti nei messaggi

Forse Mirò... https://www.google.it/search?q=mir%C3%B … B970%3B636
Una curiosità: ma gl'innesti fra un filo e l'altro, sono tutti riconducibili a un paragrafo, o bisogna considerare solo i colori? E insomma, quelle lunghe linee, a cosa stanno...?

Danilo Baldoni
Cavaliere del Sole
ranks
useravatar
1343 Messaggi
Info utenti nei messaggi

Le lunghe linee sono tutti rimandi da un paragrafo all'altro.
I colori si riferiscono a paragrafi iniziali / finali / con morti instantanee e similia (i colori li inserisce LGC).
Come vedi, la parte principale dell'avventura e' a struttura matriciale, cosa che causa tutti quei riferimenti incrociati multipli. C'e' una parte piu' lineare (piuttosto riconoscibile) verso l'inizio.

Yaztromo
re fuso
Barone del Sole
ranks
useravatar
4444 Messaggi
Info utenti nei messaggi

Competition Update

Voting in the 2013 Windhammer Prize has now concluded.

•Voting in the 2013 Windhammer Prize has now ended and what a great competition it has been. Fourteen entries were accepted this year and the voting has been thick and fast over the whole voting period. With the voting now concluded it is now left to myself to collate the votes and organise the feedback that has been forwarded. May I ask anyone still interested in forwarding feedback that they have it to me by the 4th of November. Winners will be notified on the 7th of November and I would like to have all feedback organised and forwarded as a part of that notification process.

•On another note, as the voting period has now concluded please feel free to discuss the entries in any forum you wish.

•All entrants will be notified by email of this year's winners on the 7th, with a general declaration through the usual channels shortly thereafter. May Glory and Renown follow all who are successful.

OVVERO: TEMPO SCADUTO!

Yaztromo
re fuso
Barone del Sole
ranks
useravatar
4444 Messaggi
Info utenti nei messaggi

Yaztromo, in bocca al lupo per il contest. Purtroppo io sono stato superassente ultimamente, e lo sarò anche nel prossimo futuro, ma questa tua iniziativa è lodevole al 100%. Bravo per aver partecipato applauso e ancor più bravo se NON vincerai, perché ci hai provato! applauso
No, se invece vinci tu niente complimenti. I vincitori sono sempre antipatici! tongue

Spade saranno sguainate per dimostrare che le foglie sono verdi in estate.

I miei racconti

Apologeta
Cavaliere del Sole
ranks
useravatar
1724 Messaggi
Info utenti nei messaggi

In bocca al lupo Yaz. Già solo per la partecipazione sei stato un grande!

In questo libro il protagonista sei TU!

LordAxim
Direttor. Lup. Mann.
Cavaliere del Sole
ranks
useravatar
1353 Messaggi
Info utenti nei messaggi

ECCO I RISULTATI! http://www.arborell.com/windhammer_prize.html

Windhammer ha scritto:

Notification of Results for the 2013 Competition

Arborell.com is proud to announce that the winner of the 2013 Windhammer Prize for Short Gamebook Fiction is Philip Armstrong for his excellent paranormal adventure, 'Normal Club. Merit awards have also been awarded to Ramsay Duff for his outstanding steampunk adventure, The Scarlet Thief, and to Paul Struth for his remarkable sci-fi adventure, Out of Time.

This year sees the introduction of a series of Commendation Awards and Arborell.com is pleased to announce that these awards have been won by Marty Runyon for his crime story, The Independence Job, to Andy Moonowl for his fantasy adventure, Tipping Point, and to Nicholas Stillman for his pre-apocalyptic Western, Gunlaw. Well done to all participants and congratulations to this year's winners.

Fourteen entries were accepted for this year's competition and the interest generated by them has been overwhelming. In the six weeks of the voting period the number of visitors attending the competition webpage more than doubled over last year, with a commensurate increase in downloads and voting numbers. I would very much like to thank all the readers who voted in the Windhammer Prize and to all those who provided feedback to the authors. Without your consideration this competition would be short-lived indeed.

I have said in past competitions that it is no small thing to ask entrants to write original gamebooks for the Windhammer Prize. To write a gamebook (even one that must be limited to 100 sections) requires considerable time and creative effort. It is the type of writing project that can take months to accomplish and I appreciate greatly the work done by all the authors who entered this year's competition.

As has been the case in past years all entries have now been placed into the Windhammer Prize gamebook archive and can be accessed from that page along with all other gamebooks submitted to the competition since 2008.

May Glory and Renown follow all who entered.

Come vedete non ho vinto niente, sicuramente a causa del mio playtester Mornon che mi ha dato buca! smile
Forse in future lo potrei tradurre come libro nostro, che dite?

Yaztromo
re fuso
Barone del Sole
ranks
useravatar
4444 Messaggi
Info utenti nei messaggi

Il secondo e terzo classificato erano i miei preferiti...

Yaztromo
re fuso
Barone del Sole
ranks
useravatar
4444 Messaggi
Info utenti nei messaggi

Yaztromo ha scritto:

Saro' succinto che qui internet va a pedali:

ECCO I RISULTATI! http://www.arborell.com/windhammer_prize.html

Come vedete non ho vinto niente, sicuramente a causa del mio playtester Mornon che mi ha dato buca! smile
Forse in future lo potrei tradurre come libro nostro, che dite?

Annostralo...

Danilo Baldoni
Cavaliere del Sole
ranks
useravatar
1343 Messaggi
Info utenti nei messaggi

Info Forum

Statistiche Forum:

Totale Discussioni:
Totale Sondaggi: