Cerca nel sito

Il Sondaggione!!

Librogame Magnifico 2024, primo turno: vota il miglior LG dell'anno!

LGC 3.3

Re: LGC 3.3

Rilascio 3.3.20

Nuova versione dell’editor per la narrativa interattiva Libro Game Creator, con il fix del bug in esportazione e con l'introduzione degli attributi di gioco.

LGC3 è donationware, tutti i dettagli nella pagina dei download.

Matteo
Autore dell'Editor per la narrativa interattiva LibroGameCreator 3

Shaman
Amministratore
useravatar
1914 Messaggi
Info utenti nei messaggi
Administrator has disabled public posting

Hello!
So good to see updates to the software!

Something I never found out is the purpose of the "attributes table". I don't think this is mentioned in any tutorial. I see that I can add new attributes to each chapter, assign a type and value. But what can I do with that? is it possible to somehow tell LGC3 to change the value of an attribute if a specific chapter link is chosen or something like that? please let me know if there is any resource to learn more about this. Thanks.

EDIT: Also I see that there are tags (in Preferences => Editing) h1, h2, h3, etc. But I don't see any way of inserting those tags while writing. Is this functionality available?

diegopau
Novizio
ranks
useravatar
9 Messaggi
Info utenti nei messaggi

diegopau ha scritto:

Something I never found out is the purpose of the "attributes table". I don't think this is mentioned in any tutorial. I see that I can add new attributes to each chapter, assign a type and value. But what can I do with that? is it possible to somehow tell LGC3 to change the value of an attribute if a specific chapter link is chosen or something like that? please let me know if there is any resource to learn more about this. Thanks.

Attributes was intended to be used in digital gamebooks. The idea was (at the time) to let the software manage attributes created by the writer. By now you could create your attributes inside the entity (the book's chapter/paragraph) and the attribute will be saved in the xlgc file and exported in other formats like the database (SQLite). But then you have to write a software to use it. Standard attributes are still used to store chapter's meta data.

diegopau ha scritto:

Also I see that there are tags (in Preferences => Editing) h1, h2, h3, etc. But I don't see any way of inserting those tags while writing. Is this functionality available?

The answer is linked to the previous one. The HX are the HTML heading tags, you could define your preferred title attributes and them will be exported in the CSS section of the HTML file when you use the Export in HTML function.

Matteo
Autore dell'Editor per la narrativa interattiva LibroGameCreator 3

Shaman
Amministratore
useravatar
1914 Messaggi
Info utenti nei messaggi

Thank you. It is clear now, its useful to finally understand this.

diegopau
Novizio
ranks
useravatar
9 Messaggi
Info utenti nei messaggi

Info Forum

Statistiche Forum:

Totale Discussioni:
Totale Sondaggi:
Totale Messaggi: